The child, only 13 years old, had terrible marks on her neck

A mother was horrified to discover severe red marks on her 13-year-old daughter’s neck, which turned out to be burns from a phone charging incident. The incident occurred while the girl was talking on her phone, which was connected to a wall charger. Adding to the danger, the girl was wearing a metal necklace that came into contact with the charger, causing an electric arc that resulted in the burns.

This alarming incident highlights the risks of using electronic devices while they are charging, especially when metal objects are involved. Experts warn against overcharging phones and emphasize the importance of using devices responsibly to avoid similar accidents.

The girl’s mother has bravely shared their story to raise awareness about the potential hazards of charging phones, hoping to prevent such incidents from happening to others.