As soon as she put the comb in her hair, the hairdresser was shocked.

An 8-year-old girl’s trip to the salon took a shocking turn when the hairdresser discovered thousands of lice in her hair,

The mother, seemingly unfazed, was aware of the issue but didn’t consider it a significant problem. The hairdresser, alarmed by the situation, decided to share this story to raise awareness about the dangers of lice, especially among children.

Lice are tiny wingless insects that feed on human blood and are easily transmitted, especially among schoolchildren who share personal items or have close contact.